- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (22nd Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Bruges (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas
3* Beaufort Park Hotel, MOLD, WALES
Departs: Sun 23rd December, Price: £405, Single Supplement: £80
The Beaufort Park Hotel is an independently run 3 star AA hotel located just a short drive from the historic market town of Mold set in the attractive North Wales countryside. It has 106 bedrooms and free Wi-Fi.
Day 1: Travel to Wales. A welcome drink tea/coffee and mince pies on arrival. In reception - Guess the weight of cake competition.
Day 2 (Christmas Eve): We go to Chester for last minute shopping. After dinner, there is an opportunity to attend Midnight Mass.
Day 3 (Christmas Day): Christmas Carols before Christmas Lunch. A visit from Father Christmas. In house activity such as quiz, bingo, Play Your Cards Right. Light buffet dinner in the evening.
Day 4 (Boxing Day): In the morning, we take a scenic drive to Snowdonia National park. 3 course buffet lunch followed by afternoon entertainment. Afternoon tea. Farewell Dinner Dance in Westminster Suite. Result of guessing the weight of the cake.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board+. Pre dinner glass of sherry on one night.Entertainment, Live vocalist on one night, Christmas Carols, local harpist on one night, quiz, bingo or similar, Dinner Dance. Traditional food, porterage, tea/coffee after dinner.