- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (22nd Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Bruges (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Gourmet Delights of Normandy
3* MERCURE HOTEL LISIEUX - NORMANDY
Departs: Thu 10th October, Price: £485, Single Supplement: £115
Included in cost: RETURN EUROTUNNEL AND EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, AUDIO TOUR & TASTING AT FROMAGERIE GRAINDORGE, ENTRANCE TO PAYS D’AUGE GARDENS, GUIDED TOURS OF CHATEAU DE BREUIL AND CHATEAU DE VENDEUVRE WITH TASTINGS AND LUNCH INCLUDED.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel to our modern hotel in France, located on the outskirts of the charming town of Lisieux.
Days 2-4: Visiting the Fromagerie Graindorge for an audio guided tour of the cheese factory to discover the unique way the Livarot and Pont l’Eveque cheeses are produced. Followed by a tasting of 4 cheeses! We will then travel to the beautifully themed Jardins du Paus d’Auge, which dates back to the 16th century.
A guided tour of the Chateau Du Breuil Calvados distillery, where you will find out how the apples are turned into calvados, and have a tasting of the calvados along with a Norman Apple Tart.
Visiting the 18th century Chateau de Vendeuvre, one of the most beautiful castles in Normandy, with a guided tour of the chateau and gardens, we will enjoy a traditional 4 course lunch with a glass of wine overlooking the gardens.
A visit to the charming port town of Honfleur – famous for its seafood and distinctive high, narrow, timber and slate clad houses.
Day 5: Return to Waterside via Eurotunnel.