- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Blackpool Illuminations (3rd Oct 2016)
- Dublin & Wicklow, River & Rail (9th Oct 2016)
- St Agnes Turkey & Tinsel (20th Nov 2016)
- Bideford Turkey & Tinsel (21st Nov 2016)
- London Weekend 4 Star (3rd Dec 2016)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2016)
- Newcastle, Gosforth Park (10th Apr 2017)
- Penzance (20th Apr 2017)
- Llangollen Canal (1st May 2017)
- Scottish Highlands (10th May 2017)
- Isle of Wight, Shanklin (26th Jun 2017)
- Devon & Somerset Steam & Cruise (2nd Jul 2017)
- Isle of Man (4th Aug 2017)
- London Central (25th Aug 2017)
- Harrogate, Yorkshire (4th Sep 2017)
- Victorian Gaol & Chester Cruise (25th Sep 2017)
- Killarney & The Ring Of Kerry (12th Oct 2017)
- Emmerdale Tour (20th Oct 2017)
- Mistletoe & Wine, St. Agnes (9th Nov 2017)
- Bideford (20th Nov 2017)
- Central London (2nd Dec 2017)
- Paignton Christmas (23rd Dec 2017)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Amsterdam, Brussels & Paris (19th Oct 2016)
- Disneyland, Paris (16th Nov 2016)
- Trio of Continental Chrsitmas Markets (25th Nov 2016)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (2nd Dec 2016)
- Dutch and German Christmas Markets (9th Dec 2016)
- Dutch Bulbfields (31st Mar 2017)
- Andorra (21st Apr 2017)
- Loire Valley & Chateaux (18th May 2017)
- Austria (17th Jun 2017)
- Disneyland Paris (24th Aug 2017)
- Germany, Medieval Monschau (3rd Sep 2017)
- Disneyland Enchanted Xmas (15th Nov 2017)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (1st Dec 2017)
- Paris Shopper & Xmas Markets (1st Dec 2017)
- Ostend Xmas Markets (8th Dec 2017)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (8th Dec 2017)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Welcome to our new Holiday Brochure of 2016.
As always I like to start by saying a massive thank you to all of our customers for supporting our holiday programme for the previous year. Demand was “to full capacity” on many of our popular tours and the positive feedback received was tremendous. We in the office heard many stories of good times and fun, which is nice, knowing we are creating happy memories. All our team strives to enhance and give the best service possible, from the initial booking to delivering a great holiday experience. Plus being local, we are on hand for even the smallest of queries to be overseen. Also in the background are the maintenance checks on our fleet of coaches which are to a high standard, with safety and comfort always uppermost in our minds.
For 2016 we are offering new destinations, tours from the past, plus repeat favourites, all featuring first rate itineraries and places of interest.
Again we are running our annual competition for all those booking and paying a £30.00 holiday deposit before the 29th February 2016. £100.00 holiday vouchers to the lucky winner! So pick up the phone, email or pop in to see us, we’re waiting to take your booking.
After yet another successful year under our belts, a BIG thank you to all our amazing booking staff, experienced and caring drivers, and most of all to our customers for supporting and playing their part in our holiday programme. We certainly had fun in 2015.
Once again there will be some repeats of our favourite tours, a return from tours past, and some brand new ones.
We continue to strive to keep our standards high with vigorous maintenance checks, where our customers’ safety and comfort is always uppermost in our minds.
Jackie & Roy
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Dyer - Winner of last year's competition
As always our fantastic booking team are on hand, by phone, email or in person at our office to assist with any enquiry.
Our fleet of coaches are maintained to the highest standard, with your comfort and safety uppermost in our minds, and our experienced tour divers are company representatives with your enjoyment of the holiday their priority.