- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Isle of Wight, Shanklin (26th Jun 2017)
- Devon & Somerset Steam & Cruise (2nd Jul 2017)
- Isle of Man (4th Aug 2017)
- London Central (25th Aug 2017)
- Harrogate, Yorkshire (4th Sep 2017)
- Victorian Gaol & Chester Cruise (25th Sep 2017)
- Blackpool Illuminations (2nd Oct 2017)
- Emmerdale Tour (20th Oct 2017)
- Mistletoe & Wine, St. Agnes (9th Nov 2017)
- Bideford (20th Nov 2017)
- Central London (2nd Dec 2017)
- Paignton Christmas (23rd Dec 2017)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Disneyland Paris (24th Aug 2017)
- Germany, Medieval Monschau (3rd Sep 2017)
- Killarney & The Ring Of Kerry (12th Oct 2017)
- Disneyland Enchanted Xmas (15th Nov 2017)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (1st Dec 2017)
- Paris Shopper & Xmas Markets (1st Dec 2017)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (8th Dec 2017)
- Ostend Xmas Markets (8th Dec 2017)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Latest News: We are finalists in 2 categories in the UK Coach Awards 2017.
Customer Service Award Nominees
- Julie Herbert, Carol Peters Travel
- Miriam Kent, Crosskeys Coaches
- Fiona Bucksey, Hythe and Waterside Coaches
- Jacqueline Withey, Hythe and Waterside Coaches
Top Small Fleet Operator
- Anthony's Travel
- Carol Peters Travel
- AW Eastons Coaches
- Hythe and Waterside Coaches
For full details see the UK Coach Awards website.
Welcome to our new Holiday Brochure of 2017.
As always I like to start by saying a massive thank you to all of our customers for supporting our holiday programme for the previous year. Demand was “to full capacity” on many of our popular tours and the positive feedback received was tremendous. We in the office heard many stories of good times and fun, which is nice, knowing we are creating happy memories. All our team strives to enhance and give the best service possible, from the initial booking to delivering a great holiday experience. Plus being local, we are on hand for even the smallest of queries to be overseen. Also in the background are the maintenance checks on our fleet of coaches which are to a high standard, with safety and comfort always uppermost in our minds.
For 2017 we are offering new destinations, tours from the past, plus repeat favourites, all featuring first rate itineraries and places of interest.
After yet another successful year under our belts, a BIG thank you to all our amazing booking staff, experienced and caring drivers, and most of all to our customers for supporting and playing their part in our holiday programme. We certainly had fun in 2016.
Jackie & Roy
Our holidays itineraries include opportunities to:
- visit John o’ Groats
- have wee dram of whiskey at one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland
- see the Dutch Bulb-fields
- find out what Poldark was really like
- ride on a horse-drawn canal barge in Devon
- experience the grandeur of the Loire Valley Chateaux
- see the donkeys in the Isle of Wight Sanctuary
- duty-free shopping in Andorra
- marvel at the spectacular Snowdonia National Park
- spend time at the TV venue of "Emmerdale"
- view the Laxey Wheel
- have a cup of tea in "Betty's"
- Christmas Markets in Germany, Belgium & Holland
- spend Christmas in Devon
- a visit to "Windsor of the North"
- a weekend in Paris and a shopping trip to London
- join in the 25th anniversary in Disneyland, Paris
- and many more, all inclusive in our holiday tours.
Again we are running our annual competition for all those booking and paying a £30.00 holiday deposit before the 28th February 2017. £100.00 holiday vouchers to the lucky winner! So pick up the phone, email or pop in to see us, we’re waiting to take your booking.
Congratulations to Liz & Bernie - Winners of last year's competition
We would like to welcome Fiona back to our fabulous Waterside team as our new General Manager.
Fiona has worked within the coach industry for 12 years and has a wealth of knowledge and will now be managing the Private Hire/Events for Waterside Tours.
For quotes or any enquiries please contact Fiona on 02380 844788 or 07867 528 882, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always our fantastic booking team are on hand, by phone, email or in person at our office to assist with any enquiry.
Our fleet of coaches are maintained to the highest standard, with your comfort and safety uppermost in our minds, and our experienced tour divers are company representatives with your enjoyment of the holiday their priority.