- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Great Highland Railways, Scotland (17th May)
- Norfolk Broads, Poppy Line and Sandringham (2nd Jun)
- Devon & Somerset Steam & Cruise (26th Jun)
- Pennine Explorer (25th Jul)
- Great Little Trains of Wales (8th Aug)
- London Weekend 4 Star (26th Aug)
- Wye Valley & the Forest of Dean (12th Sep)
- Ferry Across the Mersey (19th Sep)
- Blackpool Illuminations (3rd Oct)
- Dublin & Wicklow, River & Rail (9th Oct)
- St Agnes Turkey & Tinsel (20th Nov)
- Bideford Turkey & Tinsel (21st Nov)
- London Weekend 4 Star (3rd Dec)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Tuscany, Italy (18th Jun)
- Chateaux & Gardens of Paris (31st Jul)
- Disneyland, Paris (14th Aug)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (11th Sep)
- Amsterdam, Brussels & Paris (19th Oct)
- Disneyland, Paris (10th Nov)
- Trio of Continental Chrsitmas Markets (25th Nov)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (2nd Dec)
- Dutch and German Christmas Markets (9th Dec)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Welcome to our new Holiday Brochure of 2016.
As always I like to start by saying a massive thank you to all of our customers for supporting our holiday programme for the previous year. Demand was “to full capacity” on many of our popular tours and the positive feedback received was tremendous. We in the office heard many stories of good times and fun, which is nice, knowing we are creating happy memories. All our team strives to enhance and give the best service possible, from the initial booking to delivering a great holiday experience. Plus being local, we are on hand for even the smallest of queries to be overseen. Also in the background are the maintenance checks on our fleet of coaches which are to a high standard, with safety and comfort always uppermost in our minds.
For 2016 we are offering new destinations, tours from the past, plus repeat favourites, all featuring first rate itineraries and places of interest.
Again we are running our annual competition for all those booking and paying a £30.00 holiday deposit before the 29th February 2016. £100.00 holiday vouchers to the lucky winner! So pick up the phone, email or pop in to see us, we’re waiting to take your booking.
After yet another successful year under our belts, a BIG thank you to all our amazing booking staff, experienced and caring drivers, and most of all to our customers for supporting and playing their part in our holiday programme. We certainly had fun in 2015.
Once again there will be some repeats of our favourite tours, a return from tours past, and some brand new ones.
We continue to strive to keep our standards high with vigorous maintenance checks, where our customers’ safety and comfort is always uppermost in our minds.
Jackie & Roy
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Dyer - Winner of last year's competition
As always our fantastic booking team are on hand, by phone, email or in person at our office to assist with any enquiry.
Our fleet of coaches are maintained to the highest standard, with your comfort and safety uppermost in our minds, and our experienced tour divers are company representatives with your enjoyment of the holiday their priority.